Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of Dance!

BOY it has been a crazy week. But I think we made it! WHEW! It is always wild with Cade's birthday and starting dance. It always falls around the same time. It was so fun to see all my darling dancing girls again, especially my Sophie! It just makes my heart do a flip to see that little girl in her tu-tu and ballet shoes. I feel so lucky to have a little girl that I can teach! She can be a stinker in class, but I am sure it is hard to have your Mom be the teacher. But she is learning and I think this year will be a little better!


Seriously, look at that attitude!


Soph and Mom

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Miss it! Miss it! What a cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, seems like Sophie's Mom had a bit of an attitude at that age too. Cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete